Peace of mind with our HVAC Services Guarantees!
Tempo Employee-Owners CARE MORE!
Let's learn about our HVAC Service Guarantees? And why we are proud to offer them?
Our pledge to installation and service excellence mandate:
1. Valid contractor state license.
2. Tempo Air is registered with the municipality in which the home is situated, if required and applies for ALL required permits in that municipality and has ALL necessary inspections completed. Contractor performs an Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Manual J 8th Edition heat loss/heat gain load calculation on the home to properly size ALL add-on or replacement forced air comfort full system installations. Tempo Air provides homeowners with equipment performance certifications from the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
Our installations and services are performed in accordance with industry and manufacturer practices to meet or exceed and are 100% compliant with:
1. ALL applicable local, state and national codes, including the International Residential and Mechanical Codes, National Fuel Gas Code, BOCA Electrical Code, EPA/DOE specifications, etc.
2. ALL applicable industry standards and manufacturer’s specifications.
3. Equipment performance ratings for full-system installations are certified by Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
We want to be certain you will be comfortable. So if you keep your new equipment maintained, have all breakdowns repaired by us, and operate the system in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance instructions, we guarantee your new system will maintain at the thermostat Cooling 75°F on a 95°F summer day and Heating 68°F on a 30°F winter day.
If from the date of a complete system replacement with all recommended duct modifications and system enhancements installed those temperatures are not achieved (as determined by us after analyzing the system) during the term noted on your agreement, we will make any modifications or replacements (equipment capacity upgrades only, not a change in efficiency, brand, or type) to the system which are necessary (not due to lack of maintenance and in accordance with above) to achieve those temperatures at no additional charge!
Our installations keep you comfortable. GUARANTEED!
We guarantee that when the equipment we install is seasonally maintained by us and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance manuals, the system will perform as we have stated and agreed upon. We promise a temperature variance of no more than plus or minus 1°F at the thermostat and plus or minus 3°F from room to room (with an electronic digital thermostat) from your thermostat setting whether heating or cooling your home (applicable to scope of equipment installed by us only).
If the desired temperature selection is not achieved, we will make any capacity upgrades, modifications, repairs, or replacements necessary (within the scope of our agreement and equipment specified limitations; upgrades or brand changes are not included) to reach the desired temperature at no charge to you during the term noted on your agreement.
NOTE: This is based upon the design conditions for your area as stated on the Comfort System Agreement and the nationally acceptable practices as designated by ACCA and local codes as well as the manufacturer’s equipment specifications. If after we attempt to correct the problems and the equipment is still not operating properly, within manufacturer’s specifications, or to your satisfaction, and a manufacturer’s representative has verified its failure or inability to achieve desired performance and no other alternative is available, you may invoke your money back guarantee.
Excludes variances in temperature from different levels within the home or problems caused by existing poorly designed ductwork, whether known or unknown, seen or unseen. Setback recovery is excluded and considered normal operation.
Why suffer with a “patched” system component?
We recognize that not every manufactured piece of heating and cooling equipment is 100% perfect, 100% of the time. Since our customers should expect to receive 100% of the heating and cooling value and comfort they’ve invested in, we offer a “Lemon-Free” Guarantee on our “Secure10 Systems” for your ultimate peace of mind protection.
Simply stated and provided you have operated the equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and had us maintain your equipment annually:
In the event that the compressor in your newly installed outside air conditioner or heat pump unit of one of our “Secure10 Systems” fails during the term noted on your agreement, we promise to remove the “lemon” and install a new outside unit – at no cost to you.
In the event that the heat exchanger or heat strips in your newly installed furnace or air handler of one of our “Secure10 Systems” fails or cracks during the term noted on your agreement, we promise to remove the “lemon” and install a new indoor unit – at no cost to you.
In the event that the indoor cooling coil in your newly installed “Secure10 System” fails or cracks during the term noted on your agreement, we promise to remove the “lemon” and install a new indoor unit – at no cost to you.
In the event that the compressor, heat exchanger or indoor cooling coil in your newly installed “Basic System” fails within 1 year of installation, we promise to remove the “lemon” and install a new indoor unit – at no cost to you.
We will replace the entire defective unit with a brand new piece of equipment to ensure your peace of mind and worry-free operation and restart your warranty date.
Further, if a minor component fails during the first year of ownership after our installation, the manufacturer will provide the replacement part at no charge, and you would normally be on the hook to pay for the labor to have the new part installed. We will install any warranty replacement parts at no additional charge to you for one year no matter which system you select.
If you’ve ever bought a “lemon” before, you’ll truly appreciate our commitment to your long-term satisfaction.
Know that, should you be one the unfortunate 1.5%, you can rest assured; for we will replace your furnace or condensing unit…and even apologize for the inconvenience! No one else will make a pledge that strong.
Your home is your castle, and we respect your home. All property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture, door frames, etc. are protected. Our technicians will wear floor saving shoe covers when working on surfaces that may stain and will utilize protective drop clothes for carpet/stair protection.
They will use company-supplied cleaning equipment and supplies and will clean up at the end of each day’s work and upon completion of the job, and take personal responsibility for your happiness.
Any damaged property will be professionally repaired by licensed and certified contractors or replaced. If repair or replacement is not possible, we will pay you fair market value for the item, plus $100.00 for your consideration. As added measures of protection, we maintain all required municipality licenses and apply for all necessary permits.
Additionally, we carry worker’s compensation insurance and $2.0 million dollars worth of general liability insurance.
We take pride in our work and signature service.
Our professional installation technicians are among the very best in the industry. They are the best in skill, attitude, customer care, and craftsmanship. Further, they are competent, clean, professional and concerned about your needs. They will show proper respect and care for you, your family, and your home at all times (no one will mistreat you or even your pets). They will not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages while on your premises and are polite and courteous.
Our technicians will complete the job with speed, accuracy and precision.
They will wear floor saving shoe covers when working on surfaces that may stain and will utilize protective drop clothes for carpet/stair protection. They will use company supplied cleaning equipment and supplies and will clean up at the end of each day’s work and upon completion of the job and take personal responsibility for your happiness.
We don’t stop there. We only hire the best skilled craftsmen with positive attitudes, good driving records, clean bills of health, and impeccable employment histories. We conduct pre-hire drug screens and criminal background checks, and random substance abuse screens after hiring to certify that everyone is drug-free and that we employ no registered sex offenders or convicted felons.
We do not utilize sub-contractors, for installations and service except as required by scope of work or by licensing, permit, code and inspections.
We intend to be the very best in our business, and want to be proud of every job that we do. We make our decisions as if we ourselves were paying the bills. To this end, we use only the finest materials and best practices of the trade, and never cut corners, or do things the cheap way. All our technicians are factory-trained and certified and continue to receive ongoing training. We intend to prevent problems rather than repair them. We want your comfort system to provide maximum capacity, efficiency, performance, and superior comfort in every area for years to come.
We are committed to satisfying your Indoor Comfort needs!
If it falls down, fails, or breaks, we’ll repair or replace it.
All the ductwork we install is guaranteed for workmanship not to fail, fall down or fall apart. Should any of the ductwork we install do so, we will repair, replace or make the necessary modifications to correct the situation at no charge to you.
Air leakage, loose insulation, loose screws, loose supports, broken air adjusting dampers, improper installation, etc. are all covered.
*On full duct replacement only
We are so confident in the craftsmanship of our technicians, that we guarantee that the ancillary materials and workmanship we provide to install any major motor-bearing piece of equipment are guaranteed not to fail, fall down or fall apart.
Should any of these materials do so, the materials and/or workmanship that installed them are warranted to the original owner for the system’s lifetime, and we will repair, replace or make the necessary modifications to correct the situation at no charge to you.
NOTE: Excludes normal wear and tear, solder joints, glue joints, tape, silicon, cement, etc. and any consequential resulting damage.
“Apples to apples”, we are the best value for your investment dollar.
Anyone can make something cheaper by cutting corners and pricing it for less. So, it’s important to know what is, and is not included with any home comfort system.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee is our promise to you that you cannot find a licensed contractor with drug-free employees to provide a comparable installation with all our written warranties and guarantees and service after the job is complete for less…or we’ll pay you a $500.00 bonus over the difference . All we ask is that the comparison is a published “Apples to Apples” comparison listing all the company warranties and proof of the company’s technicians being background checked and drug-free.
You will find that you CANNOT comparison shop something that must be installed, maintained and serviced in order to operate. Even Consumer Reports DOES NOT rate or rank central heating and cooling equipment because they state that up to 70% of the performance of the equipment depends upon how well it is installed and maintained and that even the best equipment if it is installed improperly could be rendered completely useless.
A better comparison is to compare apple pies prepared by different bakers.
You’ll have absolute peace of mind knowing you got the most for your money. We guarantee that if it is value you seek, we promise to provide unmatched value for your investment dollar and we are confident that we provide more value than any other area installation and service provider, and pledge to be the market leader in doing so now and in the future.
In fact, we will never sell anyone something they don’t want, don’t need, can’t afford, or does not make sense. We do not want to earn your business TODAY only to lose you as a customer TOMORROW because you feel you were sold something you did not want or need or because what you purchased did not meet or exceed your expectations. We want you as a customer for life!
Therefore, if you find any other comparable system installed for less, we’ll write you a check for the difference plus $500.00. We can offer this because we know no one else meets or even attempts to approach our stringent criteria, let alone cares enough to put so much thought and effort behind ensuring your complete happiness with every aspect of the work.
Your request must be in writing within five (5) business days of signing our agreement or installation date, whichever is earliest and must include the original published comparison of the competitor showing the “Apples to Apples” comparison.
Minimum Criteria for Apples-to-Apples Guarantee.
We will match a competitor’s quote if the competitor meets the following criteria:
- Contractor, under current ownership, has been in business for at least ten (10) years to ensure its longevity, continued existence and ability to serve customers and honor extended warranties on ALL installed equipment since 50% of all contractors go out of business in their first five years and up to 80% of all contractors go out of business within ten years due poor marketing, improper pricing and under- capitalization.
- Contractor state license has not expired and is correctly registered with the state.
- Contractor is registered with the municipality in which the home is situated and applies for ALL required permits in that municipality and has ALL necessary inspections completed.
- Contractor’s general liability insurance is on file with the state. Contractor carries current Workers’ Compensation insurance on ALL employees.
- Contractor has a business location with inventory/supplies, computerized customer records and service history, central dispatching, instant direct connect communication, GPS-equipped vehicles, extended service hours including nights, weekends and holidays, emergency service, live person answers phone 24 hours a day, etc. .
- Contractor hires employees, not subcontractors, for installations and service except as required by scope of work or by licensing, permit, code and inspections. ALL employees are E.P.A. certified and have received some trade school training. All employees are credit and criminally background checked and the company does not employ registered sex offenders. All employees pass random drug screenings and motor vehicle record inspections.
- Contractor is a member of at least one trade organization such as Air Conditioning Contractors of America ACCA, American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADA), National Comfort Institute (NCI); is a part of a Manufacturer Certified Dealer program and belongs to at least one of several industry better practices organizations and participates in ongoing training.
- Contractor has initiated a preventative maintenance program, which will maintain the homeowner’s comfort system and prolong its lifespan through regular precision tune-ups.
- Contractor has performs an ACCA Manual J 8 th Edition heat loss/heat gain load calculation on the home to properly size ALL add-on or replacement forced air comfort system installations and/or performs a calculation of connected Equivalent Direct Radiation (EDR) to determine the Net IBR requirement to properly size replacement hot water and steam heating equipment. Contractor provides homeowners with equipment performance certifications from the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Contractor performs all work in accordance with ALL local, state and national codes and meets or exceeds ALL industry standards and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Contractor backs ALL work with extended warranties, proprietary warranties and guarantees, and a 100% unconditional satisfaction or your money back guarantee.
100% Right or 100% Free! Unconditional Warranty.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
If within twelve (12) months from the completion date of your installation you are not completely satisfied with the workmanship, manufacturer’s specified performance of the system we installed, our people or level of service; we will make any modifications to our installation as necessary to achieve your happiness or repair or replace any component at no charge to the customer (within the equipment specified limitations and sales agreement work scope; efficiency and/or model upgrades or brand changes are not included).
If we are unable to satisfy your concerns within the scope of our agreement, we will remove the system within thirty (30) days of your written request and refund 100% of your money so that you may purchase a new system from another contractor of your choice. Should we fail to meet or exceed your expectations or those promised by us, we will buy back your system plus any interest paid for the first (1) year.
NOTE: Your original system, when removed, will be recycled and is not available to be reinstalled should you decide to invoke this guarantee. This guarantee only applies to our “Risk-Free Systems”. Customer must allow the company every opportunity to remedy complaints when notified. Excludes work by third parties, existing improper duct design, whether known or unknown, seen or unseen. Company shall be allowed three opportunities for corrective action.
SPRING START IN:
Spring is coming, and with it, allergies and indoor air quality (IAQ) issues. Prepare now by cleaning and ensuring the proper functioning of your air conditioning systems. Not only will this improve the air quality in your home, reduce energy consumption, and extend the life of your equipment, but it will also help reduce allergy symptoms and ensure a healthy and comfortable environment for your family. Have a comfortable and allergy-free home this spring!